Greetings ISCN community!
AGU2021 is full of soil sessions and events. Below are some that we are excited about. What are we missing? Let us know!
- A whopping five-part Soils in the Anthropocene: Mechanisms of Stabilization and Change Across Scales
- Our favorite hot topic: Soils in the Anthropocene: The Effect of Plant Communities and Their Microbial Associations on Soil Biogeochemistry
- Okay so we have two favorite hot topics: Soils in the Anthropocene: Advancing Characterizations and Monitoring of Soil Health
- Integrated Soil Modeling Through Machine Learning and Data Analytics
- Responding to the Present and Preparing for the Future: Bridging the Gap Between Physical, Chemical, and Biological Processes to Create Transformative Approaches in Critical Zone and Soil Science
- Not one but two ‘soils as (or not as) natural climate solution’ sessions
- Agroecosystem focused:
- If you enjoy cold or anoxic soils: